Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

(Gouf Custom's 35mm forearm triple-Gatling pack)
> I see....so it's basically a support weapon, then,
> unless it has a far deadlier effect on normal armor.

> I guess the big gatlings from the shield system must

> be pretty nasty.

It is indeed. In the OVA, the first Guntank was wasted
by the shield-mounted Gatling. It hit the GT directly
on top of its cockpit head & top half of the torso, in
which the Gouf fired in mid-air (hanged by its 'heat
rope / electric whip', w/ its Gatling pointed to the
ground. Very cool.

===
Nightingale