Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:55:04 -0700 (PDT)

--- Garrick Lee <dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com> wrote:

(MS Encyclopedia)
> is it published by movic, who also published the
> 'gundam art works' (isbn 4-89601-397-2)? how's the
> artbook? a recommended buy?

Well, this is Gundam's 20th birthday, so most of the
long out-of-print Gundam books & references got
re-printed. Some deservingly so, and some aren't. I am
not sure which Gundam Art Works book you are referring
to, but the one by Kunio Okawara (Gundam 0079's mecha
designer), contains classic Gundam artworks so it's a
sure bet. The best bet is to get the MS Encyclopedia
first, get a feel on all the different mechas, then
decide which type of Gundam art books suit your needs.

===
Nightingale