A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away.... (devillin@juno.com)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:51:11 -0400

> modification...has this been a big factor in sales, really? I know
for the
> zakus everyone's been doing their own mods since time immemmorial,
> but what about other kits? Also, whilst on the subject, has there
been a
> Zetaplus MG bash/modification?

You see, that's the problem. While the Zeta Plus and Re-GZ are based off
of
the Zeta and have a lot of the same shapings, they are complete
different.
Especially the Zeta Plus. The Z+ is more rounded and better shaped than
the Zeta. Not to mention the differences in the Gun, shield, nose cone,
legs, and wing sections. It would be far easier to make a modification of
the Zeta into the Re-GZ. All you would really have to do is remove some
of the details and round the kit out a little.

--
Linwood Foster,   The_Sentinel@Gundam.Com
3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.