jorgelee (jorgelee@goplay.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:12:48 -0800

I have just finished watching 0080 War in a Pocket, which I simply
love. I kinda like the idea of looking at MS warfare from a kid's
point of view. Anyhow, some questions and comments ...

1) Great opening scene. The arctic assault seems like some b-grade
gung-ho war movie.

2) Is it just me or does the Kampfer looks like a patlabor mecha,
namely the Helldiver?

3) Where does the German helmet of Zaku FZ appears? I didn't really
notice it in the anime. Or is it something from the model only?

4) Does Zaku have the capability to hover like a Dom Troupe? Bernie's
FZ did in its' battle with Alex. I remember seeing the Africa Corp
Zaku in 0083 as well the 08MST Zaku doing the hovering thing as well.

5) I like the show for having no NewType elements. I always felt that
NTs were like superhuman heroes that could always get out of a
impossilbe situation just because they were NTs.

Jorge Lee.