Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:52:09 +0800

>Yeah, I am getting my fifth... hehehe. But then again, I have even more
>MG Zakus! The big problem with the MG Zeta is it's hard to customize it -
>with Zakus, a simple repaint gives you a variant. With MG Zeta, none of the
>recognized variants can be easily converted to. Maybe that's why it wasn't
>too popular among model builders in Japan.
>Eddie

        That's a very good point to ponder on, the question of ease of
modification...has this been a big factor in sales, really? I know for the
zakus everyone's been doing their own mods since time immemmorial, but what
about other kits? Also, whilst on the subject, has there been a Zetaplus
MG bash/modification?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter