-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:34:42 -0700

At 16:03 7/27/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Were Sarasa and Rasara (From ZZ, and spelling?) new types? Or were they ones
>with mental abilities that aren't classified as New types?

I don't recall Rasara and Sarasa Moon displaying any mental powers at all.
They were the twin priestesses of the Moon Moon colony (a Bernal sphere)
and, as such, may be expected to exhibit the Corsican Brothers Syndrome
common to anime twins.

For what it's worth, Animedia Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Part 2 (1987.3.1,
Gakken, no ISBN) says they're Newtype. They're also 16 years old (born
circa UC 0072), 159 cm (5'2") and 45 kg (99 pounds), blood type unknown.

-Z-