Khyron476@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:19:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/99 10:32:24 AM, ranma1-2@sonic.net writes:

>Is it going to be similiar to Mekton Z? If not you should give values to
>all the ms and weapons, so that armies of differing sizes could still be
>even.

If you mean something the equivalent of points in WH40k, then yes, I'll
definately be doing that. The construction system will be a bit different
from Mekton, because instead of choosing parts with 'spaces' (I think that's
what they call them), you more or less set the parameters, such as armor,
weapons, sensors. I figure that since we're talking Gundam here, the
engineers can no doubt come up with what you want, no matter how crazy, but
it would cost quite a bit.

>I'll be a playtester.

Great. Right now I need to work on finishing up the long range combat rules,
close combat rules, and damage. But that should be easy to do since I have
the basic system down already.

Khyro