Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:50:14 +0800

>So the next question is, With the exception of the Psychickers, Where did
all the psychics go? Yes I realize this is a tv show, and couldn't addres
everything in society. But If a major plotpoint is that man evolved to a
higher level while in space, and as a result displays strange bew mental
prowess, it would seem that a natural enemy, or even ally would be the
thousands od supposed psychics on earth, who have till this point been
totally discounted. It also seems that with societys acceptance of the
newtype abilitys as fact, Psychics might have an easyer time of it? Anyway,
I hope never to see "the Newtype friends network"

good point...I throw it to the rest of the ML..I always assumed tht
psychics were all over the UC, but that the focus was on NEWTYPES.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919