Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:47:46 +0800

>I still cant believe that the zeta was such a porr seller. Yes its flimsy
in places, but for what it is (A fairly complex MS with many moving parts)
they did a fairly decent job. Add to that that it's a really cool MS and it
should have sold. I bought 2. Mabey that's just me though. It looks great
in black and red.
>I totally forgot about the shiki. It has always been one of my favorite,
and Its sure to be a great looking MG.

        Well, I liked the Zeta alot, but the price may have been the factor.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919