-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:57:29 -0700

At 02:29 7/27/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>to William Horner,
>If I were you I would check your hard drive for viruses since you keep
>sending attachments.

It's not a virus or Trojan horse -- if it were, those attachments would set
off a dozen alarms on my system and be quarantined or deleted during download.

It's his Microsoft Mail setup. He's e-mailing the message text as an
attachment to the message. If he's using company e-mail, it may be a mail
server option, in which case he can't change it. If it's on the client
side, he may be able to fix it by clearing the Outlook "send text as
attachment" option.

-Z-