Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

--- Tabby <tabby@psn.net> wrote:

> ZZ Gundam's "Modified Dowadge" (a second-generation
> upgrade from the Dom)carried one. For years I
thought
> it was just some sort of rifle/bazooka hybrid, until

> I learned otherwise. The instructions for the
> "Dreissen" suggested it might carry one as well.

i don't have the "Dreissen" kit so i can't say, but
from what I watched from ZZ TV series I thought
Dreissen's build-in forearm triple beam cannons are
its standard firearm, & i really wish it was equipped
with a bazooka (be that beam or shell firing) to
replace that ugly beam lance. After all, it's a Dom &
it deserves better. :)

===
Nightingale