Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:47:53 -0700

I like the create a vehicle construction system because it give you the
option to even come up with your own gundam designs.

Vince Leon
University of Arizona
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Khyron476@aol.com [SMTP:Khyron476@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 12:25 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Gundam Tabletop Game Update... !

Thanks for the offer. I have rules down right now for the most part,
however I still need to work on stats. I figure I have two options, one
would be to create a vehicle construction system (which would take a lot of
time) or simply come up with stats for the MS and put them on a webpage.
Opinions on this, anyone?
I hoep to post the basic rules sometime this week, with weapons and
vehicle/MS stats to follow. I'd love it if I could get some playtesters,
all I ask is some written responses on what worked/what didn't,
suggestions/comments/critiques, etc.
Khyro