William Horner (william_horner@plugandburn.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:32:31 -0500

So the next question is, With the exception of the Psychickers, Where did all the psychics go? Yes I realize this is a tv show, and couldn't addres everything in society. But If a major plotpoint is that man evolved to a higher level while in space, and as a result displays strange bew mental prowess, it would seem that a natural enemy, or even ally would be the thousands od supposed psychics on earth, who have till this point been totally discounted. It also seems that with societys acceptance of the newtype abilitys as fact, Psychics might have an easyer time of it? Anyway, I hope never to see "the Newtype friends network"

-----Original Message-----
From: Richie Ramos [SMTP:gaijin@i-manila.com.ph]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 2:51 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Re:

>It's also unclear as to whether or not the Psychickers are expended or
>consumed by the process. They may be catalysts, totally unaffected by the
>reaction that they engender in the Newtypes who operate the system.

        Reminds me of some people who are supposedly "Psychic
Batteries/Resonators." These people magnify or awaken additional psychic
powers in those who already have psychic powers. These people are rare, so
for Maria to have so many...woohoo.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter