Tue, 27 Jul 1999 05:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

>> No annoucement of any Dom variants yet, but
>> RickDom should be out in a year. Don't hold your
>> breath for a RickDom II, though.
>
> Assuredly so for that.

I've got the latest issue of Hobby Japan (Sep.1999/
No.363). In page 103 of the GEX (Gundam Express)
section, it stated that the 1:100 MG MS-09R "Rick
Dom" will be released in October 1999, and to attract
customers, it showed a drawing of MG RD's exclusive
firearm: a beam bazooka!! Yes, as logic-defying as it
can be, the beam bazooka was first appeared in "Gundam
F91" movie (circa U.C. 0123), but it was first
mentioned way back in Tomino's "Gundam 0079" novel,
and recently it appears on PlayStation's Gundam game
"Giren's Greed", so I rest my case. Very nice design,
though. (a little similar to Rick Dias/ Type 100's
cray-bazooka)

===
Nightingale