Khyron476@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:24:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/99 12:16:57 AM, ranma1-2@sonic.net writes:

>I'd like to help with it. My friends and I are really into wargames. If
>there were a full set of rules, we'd be playing it the next day that I
>got them. So if there is anything you could use some outside assistance,
>just let me know. I got the spare time to do it too (for next couple
>weeks anyway).

Thanks for the offer. I have rules down right now for the most part, however
I still need to work on stats. I figure I have two options, one would be to
create a vehicle construction system (which would take a lot of time) or
simply come up with stats for the MS and put them on a webpage. Opinions on
this, anyone?

I hoep to post the basic rules sometime this week, with weapons and
vehicle/MS stats to follow. I'd love it if I could get some playtesters, all
I ask is some written responses on what worked/what didn't,
suggestions/comments/critiques, etc.

Khyro