-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:50:37 -0700

At 15:44 7/26/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>> Mobile Fighter G-Gundam (TV Series)
>> Trust You Forever [?]...................................4.0
>
>Well, dunno if this is going to help, but for the English version of this
>song, I have one Hiro Takahashi as the Artist. Both this song and Frying...
>erm, "Flying in the Sky" singers sounds very similar, which leads me to
>believe that Mr. Takahashi may have sung both songs.

Bingo! The kanji for the vocalist's name matches in all three instances!
Hiro Takahashi it is!

He not only sings Flying In The Sky, but wrote and arranged it, too. Ditto
Trust You Forever. The English lyrics for I'll Trust You Forever were done
by Brian Peck, but Hiro Takahashi again did the musical arrangement
(presumably the same arrangement as the original Japanese version).

Anyone else?

-Z-