Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:44:51 -0700

> Mobile Fighter G-Gundam (TV Series)

Well, dunno if this is going to help, but for the English version of this
song, I have one Hiro Takahashi as the Artist. Both this song and Frying...
erm, "Flying in the Sky" singers sounds very similar, which leads me to
believe that Mr. Takahashi may have sung both songs.

Of course, this is made easier that Hiro Takahashi is the rare few male
singers to grace the Gundam Continunity (the others TM Network, Warren
Wiebe, and they guy that sings TurnA).

Oh, I'm back!

Y. "Frying fried rice with my Shining Finger" Choe