MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:28:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/99 5:30:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< A redesign of the internal structure is a major thing...you're right,
that
 will be difficult. it may be that the RDII will end up out a year or two
 from now.

they could get away with it if they retooled the outside parts a little. I
mean hech the head actually has tubes like the RDII. but the legs, feet etc.
 I am no0t holding my breath. I mean it took 3 years just to get the Dom...

Jason