Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 04:57:20 GMT

>From: Jerome Adecer Jao <j_jao@yahoo.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: [gundam] the MG Dom kit
>Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 22:06:28 -0400 (EDT)
>
>i don't know about you guys.. but i just saw the MG Dom.. and boy was
>it UGLY!

  Did you you see it from the pics or the real kit? I must admit that the
pics look very different from the real model. One friend of mine laughed at
me because he saw the pic in HLJ. He said "Why did you buy it? It looks
ugly!!" Well then later he came over to my place and I showed him the Don,
I mean the Dom. Immediately he took back his words. He said, "Oh S#$%!!
It looks f#$%*@# awesome!!" And like many others I also like the Rick Dom,
but what the hey, both look good to me. Maybe because I grew up with the
original gundam, that's why I like the old school designs. But really check
out the real model, then you'll see the big differece. Oh boy can't wait
till MG ALEX NT-1 to come out soon.