MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:07:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/99 8:06:11 PM Central Daylight Time, Hillsy1@aol.com
writes:

<< Yaohan in Illinois had some Gundam minimodels....kinda neat.......anyone
know
 where I can purchase those MS in Action figures??

I don't know about the figures, but actually you can get models again at the
Yaohan in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Though the Model/toy store has been
gone forever, the video store across from where it used to be has started
selling Gundam kits. they mainly seem to have Wing, EW, CCA, and a few old
kits. They did have the special metalized EW 1/144 kits last time I was
there but the prices were pretty jacked up.

Jason