Sun, 25 Jul 1999 10:47:22 -0400 (EDT)

--- Hoi Fai Leung <chmikeangel@hotmail.com> wrote:

> One question. Do anyone know where I can get the
> English/Chinese translated vision of this novel
> ("Char's Counterattack: Beltochika Children")?

The novel "Mobile Suit Gundam Chronicles UC 0093:
Char's Counterattack" were translated into Chinese by
the esteemed Ms. Yoko and it is published officially
by Taiwan's Jin Dun Publishing (in arrangement with
Japan's Kadokawa Shoten Publishing). The cost is
NT$200.00 and you should have no problem to pick up a
copy at your nearest Chinese comic shops. It comes
with a free "Gundam Chronicles: RX-93 nu-Gundam"
postcard.

===
Nightingale