Garrick Lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:46:43 PHT

>Better start hoarding them, especially the metal clear edition ones.
>Bandai
>is ready to move on with Turn A and won't revisit the Wing universe until
>things start to get boring with Gundam again.

oookay...the realization just hit me (doh!). bandai phases out entire
series of kits just to move on to the next? i always thought the stores
only had what the current rage is. g-wing, gundam x and some v gundams are
still pretty available (so far). turn a gundams are starting to show up.

erhm...i don't think i wanna horde kits whose designs don't appeal to me :)
i'll leave the batman deathscythe (metal or no) to someone who'll like it.

i'm currently eyeing the MG GP01fb, a MG zeta gundam and some SF91 kits
(richie, those are the ones in 'special toys center' in virramall). any
suggestions? (don't anyone say "all of them". :P in the long run, i might
eventually get 'em all...but not in one pop.)

> >and it's carried on anorexic arms? in my opinion, the only g-wing
> >gundam that benefitted from the EW redesign was the heavyarms.
>
>Look at its weapons and think about where the ammo should be stored, then
>think if its limbs can still move. :)

no kidding. it's nice to look at, but can't be serious. for all it's
weapons, it may as well be a robotech destroid (excalibur, and the MAC II to
be precise). and even they weren't as unfeasibly packed as the heavyarms.
which raises a curious point -- if all the heavyarms' point is to be a
walking big gun, why is even a humanoid mobile suit? as for missile
placements, i prefer the super-armor battloid's placements. (well, at least
the EW heavyarms lost the army knife :P)

also, can anyone fill me in on this bit on two-mix and why people don't like
'em? i'm really in the dark here.

-ddd