Khyron476@aol.com
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 04:42:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/99 1:31:11 AM, reika@clear.net.nz writes:

> Does this mean to say he dislikes the giant robot genre altogether? I
> have heard that this is/was the case.
I'm not sure if it's so much that he dislikes it, but rather feels limited by
it. I seem to recall in an interview (in 5 Years of Animerica, I think, or
some other book with Animerica interviews) that he said the kind of stories
he likes/wants to do, he can't because investors inist that they must include
mecha. I believe this is the case for both the original Gundam, and Dunbine.

Khyro
A really bad joke:
Q: How many Amuro Rey's does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One, he holds it up and the world revolves around him.