Sun, 25 Jul 1999 01:43:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> Well, it was interesting for a while, but for me I actually eschew the
> idea of engendering gundams, because for me they do not have gender, they
> are machines -- unless you take into consideration the Nobel gundam or

Yes, that's a big thing with Gundam, the purely mechanical robots. I
ran into a couple pics of the Aprophdite A and Venus A on HLJ. Boy it's
a shocker after > 20 yrs, they are so cheesey by my current standard. I
can hardly believe I loved Mazinger as a kid.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble