Jae Yang (gundamfrx87@email.msn.com)
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 00:14:05 -0400

Is there anyway to get all the characters in the battlemode? I still haven't
finished even the 1 year war stages (I'm at solomon now) and if I finish the
game, will the battlemode allow all character selections and just not from
the rental list?

Also, is there anyway to get generic characters (Like Federation Captain,
Regular pilots, Zeon Captain, etc...) to join in training or battlemode
games?

Is there anyway to get all ( all of them ) the units in the production list?

I know there is only 32 on the list, and I've used them for things like...
various Zeon MA, GM series, Gundam variations, and so on. So, what is the
wise way to manage the production list?

Also in G generation Zero, will that have all other series that first one
did not featured? - Like F91, Victory, and so on.