Sat, 24 Jul 1999 21:16:52 +0100

In message <l03130305b3bfaf20bacb@[195.171.239.45]>, Oliver Barder
<barder@btinternet.com> writes

>>>At least I play *proper* games Justin :P
>>
>>Probably not the best time to admit that the last game I bought
>>was Bubble Bobble... ^_^ (waiting for FFVIII does strange things to your
>>mind... ^_^)
>
>Bubble Bobble?!? 0.o

        <confesses> I've liked it ever since I played the Spectrum
version. Been wanting an arcade perfect version for ages... I was also
after a game I could quickly dip in and out when I'm at a loose end...
        ...thats my excuse, anyway. ^_^

>...obviously you are a man who likes Ferrero Rocher <sp?> ^_-

        ???

(snip)
>>Okay. Still, least at now you can spend the time watching the
>>Gundam TV series instead... ^_^
>
>Has it been released!?! 0.o

        Not yet, sorry. It next to come after Wing and Endless Waltz
from Anime Village. It was just a suggestion so you don't waste the rest
of your life playing those video games, young man... ^_^

(snip)

>>I haven't been playing games too much lately, been occupied with
>>other things. Will get back round to it eventually (if only so I can
>>finally complete Xenogears...! ^_^)
>
>PLAY ARMORED CORE!!!!!!!!!!
>
><ahem>

        Ow. Again, its on my list of things to do... ^_^

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |