Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:00:52 -0700

> >2. is it really that Chan Agi have Amuro's baby at her stomach?
>
> I don't recall that being explicitly stated in the movie...

However, you can hear a baby crying when Chein is firing at incoming mobile
suits and the Psycho T-Frame starts to activate. The camera is focused on
her waist/stomach (convieniently) when you here this crying...I think that's
as close too implying she was pregnant as Tomino could get away with. Most
people miss the crying the first couple times through too...