MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 11:54:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/99 10:57:15 PM Central Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<<
 Are you kidding? Who stands to lose more? Gundam is Bandai's cash cow,
 Hell will freeze over before they drop Gundam altogether. >>
I don't think anything is so permanent. Didn't we hear that when the new
president at Bandai took over that he would drop stuff that didn't turn a
good profit? And hasn't it seemed like a lot more kits have been deemed
unsuccessful then successful? Weren't we all paranoid that Gundam might be
sucked away then? just a thought...

Jason