Sat, 24 Jul 1999 11:44:33 +0100

In message <l03130302b3bf3c451d8d@[195.171.235.189]>, Oliver Barder
<barder@btinternet.com> writes
>>>...after playing way too much AC:MOA and the dire Frame Gride I have
>>>decided to grace the GML with my presence yet again...
>>
>>I thought things had been too quiet round here...! ^_^
>
>At least I play *proper* games Justin :P

        Probably not the best time to admit that the last game I bought
was Bubble Bobble... ^_^ (waiting for FFVIII does strange things to your
mind... ^_^)

>>>Basically I need to know whether a "ZZ Gundam" PSX game actually exists at
>>>the moment?
>>
>>But if we tell you, won't you disappear in a ZZ playing frenzy
>>again? ^_^
>
>To be honest, the Bandai PSX 3D Gundam games have all been rather naff. I was
>just interested to see if someone had got their facts right (which they
>haven't).

        Okay. Still, least at now you can spend the time watching the
Gundam TV series instead... ^_^

>...the only games I play are "Armored Core" and "Virtual On". That is more than
>enough to keep me occupied ^_-

        I haven't been playing games too much lately, been occupied with
other things. Will get back round to it eventually (if only so I can
finally complete Xenogears...! ^_^)

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |