Oliver Barder (barder@btinternet.com)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:50:43 +0100

>>...after playing way too much AC:MOA and the dire Frame Gride I have
>>decided to grace the GML with my presence yet again...
>
>I thought things had been too quiet round here...! ^_^

At least I play *proper* games Justin :P

>>Basically I need to know whether a "ZZ Gundam" PSX game actually exists at
>>the moment?
>
>But if we tell you, won't you disappear in a ZZ playing frenzy
>again? ^_^

To be honest, the Bandai PSX 3D Gundam games have all been rather naff. I was
just interested to see if someone had got their facts right (which they
haven't).

...the only games I play are "Armored Core" and "Virtual On". That is more than
enough to keep me occupied ^_-

Ollie