Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:03:37 +0800

>Please let me reiterate, Tomino has already made it clear that Turn A
>will be like no other Gundam series, and he is prepared to disappoint
>long serving Gundam fans. Notice I didn't say die hard fan, these are
>people who give *unconditional* support to Tomino no matter what the
>status quo may think. If you do not like it, then perhaps you are not
>the target audience Tomino had in mind.

        I don't give a darn where he takes it, but all I'm concerned about is the
technical aspects of the writing. He can turn them pilots and MS's into
whatever he sees fit, but I want it done in a technically good way. the
quality of writing and story must never be under par.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919