MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:21:30 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/99 11:57:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
andrerpm@centroin.com.br writes:

<< I propose that this issue be dealt with seriously: If Bandai threatens R10
and/or
 HLJ, or any other store in the world, we should ALL stop buying any and all
 "official" Bandai products. We should get our kits and other Bandai products
from
 whatever countries and shops we can, but NEVER from those who sell at
abusive prices
 or those who are bound to one-sided restrictions or contracts with Bandai
America,
 Bandai Japan, or any other Bandai representative. They want to fight ? Let's
show
 them how to fight ! Let's have Gundam give us the courage ! >>

But then they might just decide to drop Gundam all together...

jason