Andre Ricardo Pereira Mattos (andrerpm@centroin.com.br)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:54:30 -0300

I propose that this issue be dealt with seriously: If Bandai threatens R10 and/or
HLJ, or any other store in the world, we should ALL stop buying any and all
"official" Bandai products. We should get our kits and other Bandai products from
whatever countries and shops we can, but NEVER from those who sell at abusive prices
or those who are bound to one-sided restrictions or contracts with Bandai America,
Bandai Japan, or any other Bandai representative. They want to fight ? Let's show
them how to fight ! Let's have Gundam give us the courage !