Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:10:27 +0800

>The shield and Gun can be stored on the Turn A's back. It looks like the
>cockpit has a clear dome. The box art is good too. I wonder how tall the
>completed kit is?
>Aaron

        Judging from the scale it's in, I think it will be one of the tallest, but
not most massive 1/100 kits around. I just hope that for all its height it
looks limber, not awkward...that was the problem I saw with the ZZ, which
looks a bit weird in 1/100 for me.
        It looks like it's taller than even the Ex-S gundam, which makes it at par
with The Nu and other big guys.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter