Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:07:43 +0800

>The shield does look awkward back there, doesn't it? The shield is stowed a
>litte too high.
>Aaron

        I know this sounds strange, but the way it is stowed reminds me of the
assymetrical folded position of the Gundam X's "solar" panels. I think
it's just a problem with forcing the design too much. It would have been
better stowed the way the Gelgoog does, or perhaps not stowable at all, if
it can't be helped. Stowable shields were not really a big development in
MS's, anyway.What could have been better is if the shield has a universal
joint attached to the armcage construciton, like the new Gann seems to
have. That would have been much cooler. I wonder if the shield also acts
as a binder/storage place for extra weapons?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919