Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:04:11 +0800

>I know the Turn-A series still have a long way to go
>and it's too early at this moment to make any kind of
>conclusion out of it, but from what I have watched so
>far (and still watching), I am thoroughly disappointed
>with Yomino the writer and this new series called
>"Turn-A Gundam".
>Nightingale

        Now that is a good way to voice out why one doesn't like Turn A. Good
Question though: Does it mean that story wise the Turn A series really
isn't up to par with the old UC stuff? That really would be a crying
shame. The MS's are really good, IMHO.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter