Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:57:59 +0800

>Most of us advanced modelers generally avoid the Korean knockoffs as
>anything other than parts for kitbashes. Generally, the quality in
>these korean kits is terrible. Personally I avoid them except when
>looking for parts to Kitbash or if it's a knockoff of a kit that is
>impossible to find anymore.
>Christopher Beilby

        That's the same way for me...I want to get the academy desert Zaku
precisely because I want the peripherals...maybe I'll also use the extra
shoulder armor to make my bandai desert zaku double-spike shouldered as
well.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter