Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:53:55 +0800

>The art reminds me a lot of older models, circa 1980. It may be nostalgia,
>but the box art really seems to make the Turn-A a true Gundam.
>tby

        It does remind me of the old painted box covers, but the planes in the
background just added the nice touch to it..I love the box. looks a dman
sight better than the 1/144 version, which makes the box look ike a big bar
of colored soap.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter