- K - (chimplord@hotmail.com)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:21:02 GMT

As I learnt in business Studies, Monopolies in the long run harm the
consumer by limiting choices and eventual downgradation of product quality
due to lack of competition, therefore less incentive to improve product and
gain a larger market share, as it already has a large one. What Bandai is
doing is wiping out competiton to own a market to itself, and as human
nature dictates, greed takes over and consumers pay. More.