Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:03:58 +800

>When I was on the Neo Geo mailing list, SNK of America had an official rep
>on it who'd participate in the discussions and provide feedback both ways.

>So far I haven't seen anyone from AnimeVillage.com or Bandai of America
>making a friendly gesture to their core audience.
>Since opinions are like assholes - everybody has one - I shall leave the
>discussion to y'all...
>Eddie

unfortunately, that will probably have to happen, if we want to keep on getting
kits from bandai...if they see it as unprofitable, then they might decide to
fold it all up...after all, Bandai is a steenking capitalist institution. Seeing
as they hold all the merchandising licenses, it really does suck. oh well,
the price of getting one's gundam fix.
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter