Quatre no Miko (quatre_no_miko@hotmail.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:28:55 PDT

I got the fansubs, the set whole set of Gundam Wing with Endless Waltz, from
a real nice man, named *wide eyes!* Hey, his names Michael too! Only his
last name was differnt, he sold me the set for $34, I beileve. Pretty Good,
ne? I will start looking for Turn A! I really want to see that and Zeta...

Quatre no Miko
Isn't Quatre great?!
Favorite Gundam Wing Boy?

==the sig==

"Don't be fooled by his appearance, Wufei. He's just as weird as the rest
of us."

Wufei turned inquisitively... Duo?

Trowa smirked. "Don't get me wrong and all. He's a nice guy. Friendly,
not too stuck up like the blonde bitch with a stick up his ass. But he does
have a few problems."

Wufei raised a curious brow. Oh?....

**Trowa Barton to Wufei Chang**
---Gundam Wing (fanfic)