Michael Garner (msg@cgocable.net)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:01:45 -0400

>I knew there was going to be something when I said about this ML about
being
>uptight, it's not all of you, there's just so many rules and yes, I've use
>to be on the EVA ML, but always got suspended for stupid little things, I
>ask a one-liner question and BLAM! Iam off the ML for a week, the Gundam ML
>is not uptight there was 3 or 4 people who would flame me when ever I asked
>a Wing-releated question, but I don't think they're on now. (grr..
>anti-shouen-ai-fan-people!) anyway, I love this ML and I've learned alot of
>things about Gundam because of all the questions people ask, the only thing
>is, does TURN A really suck?

Though quite the lurker, I feel like sticking my neck out.

Turn A's suckiness really depends on the person. I myself, believe Tomino
could make this the best Gundam ever, I like Akira Yasuda character design,
and Yoko Kanno is my favorite Japanese composer. I never hated Syd Mead's
work, however would much rather see the animation first before really
judging it. Neon Genesis Evangelion and Vision of Escaflowne are two series
in which I thought the Mecha design looked rather silly until I actually saw
the show. Then I went "Holy crap, that Eva is cool!" Basically it comes
down to this: See it for yourself then decide. I think I've said this
already several times, so I'll just be quiet.

>Quatre no Miko
>*hug!*
>^_^

And kisses?