Quatre no Miko (quatre_no_miko@hotmail.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:57:39 PDT

I knew there was going to be something when I said about this ML about being
uptight, it's not all of you, there's just so many rules and yes, I've use
to be on the EVA ML, but always got suspended for stupid little things, I
ask a one-liner question and BLAM! Iam off the ML for a week, the Gundam ML
is not uptight there was 3 or 4 people who would flame me when ever I asked
a Wing-releated question, but I don't think they're on now. (grr..
anti-shouen-ai-fan-people!) anyway, I love this ML and I've learned alot of
things about Gundam because of all the questions people ask, the only thing
is, does TURN A really suck?

Quatre no Miko
*hug!*
^_^