Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:08:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/99 12:38:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> >3) In addition, the societies we see in Gaia Gear are very different
> >form UC, but not all that different from Turn A, and both stories include
> >characters from the time of Char's Counter Attack (one in cryo as seen in
> >Turn A, one as a clone as seen in Gaia Gear).
>
> Uh who is this?

I could indeed be mistaken, but I was thinking of the guy in Turn that first
called the Turn A by the name Gundam. A Moon race Sergeant named Coren, IIRC.
As to the clone, there was a memory clone of Char Aznable created in Gaia
Gear to lead one of the armies against the other.

SJ