Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:44:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/99 8:50:50 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> >Then there's the whole Five Elements thing seen in Wing, or as I like to
> >think sometimes, Wu-Hsing Gundam.
> >SJ
>
> Please expound -- I'd liker to hear that one.

The Five Elements, or Wu-Husing, are the five Chinese elements. While the
western world use the Greek elements of Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, the
Chinese use Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water as there elements of nature.
Through a diagram of creation and distruction, one can see how these five
elements interact through Yin and Yang.

SJ