MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:56:45 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/99 10:59:50 PM Central Daylight Time, Z@Gundam.Com
writes:

<< The three series were Super Dimensional Fortress Macross, Super Dimensional
 Cavalry Southern Cross and Super Dimensional Century Orguss. They were all
 three originally intended to be included in the Robotech series, but
 Tatsunoko raised the price of Orguss at the last minute and so we got
 Genesis Climber Mospeada instead.

My question is this:

Was there any continuity between these series in their original Japanese
incarnation? I mean I know that the main character from Orguss had a fling
with Minmei, but how did Southern Cross fit?

Jason