Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:11:46 +0800

>i just got one of those 'model academy' gundam clone kits from korea.
>it was for the AWACS zaku (the kind that looked like an ALIEN queen).
>it was TERRIBLE! i couldn't even get the thing to stand with that big
>radar dish on the back of it's head.. has anyone else built the AWACS
>zaku? what's the lowdown on these 'model academy' kits?

They're just plain damn horrible as kits, but great for spares. However,
it was an Academy S-gundam that got me into all this, so am not complaining
much..I'm about to score and get an Academy desert Zaku, but I might pass
on the Dijeh recast. I need the desert zaku to do some stuff...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919