Lim Yew Keat/Aik (yalim@mbox3.singnet.com.sg)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:28:03 +0800

Oh, you bought an Academy model kit. Anyone here from Academy or an Academy
fan? I hope not. I don't know, but I just have this very bad impression
about Academy. I mean, I never bought any of their kits, no matter how nice
they seems, but I just have this negative image about this company, and the
kits they produce. Are they the OFFICIAL company for Gundam in Korea? They
better buck up if they don't want to mar the image of Gundam. How did this
company manage to stay open with this kind of quality? Can't they do better?
The 1/60 MK-II from Academy. Anyone has it? I would like to know if it's
worth spending my US$100 on it. I still has not bought it just because IT'S
FROM ACADEMY. Academy sounds like "avoid buying this kit" to me.
Sorry if there's anyone who's associated to Academy here.