Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:58:22 +0800

>You should see the RXR-44 Gun Tank standing next to the GP02a. Now,
/there's/
>where you see contrast in 1/100 scale sizes!
>SJ

        Are you referring to the F91 guntank? that was really small. On other
scale observations: I have the new gundcannon, and I did put it right
nesxt to my HG rx78. It's half a head smaller...is that correct scale?
Also, I noticed that the 0080 RickDom II is shorter than the Hg Rx-78. Is
that also correct? The goufs and the zaku from08ms are also the same
height almost as the 0080 RDII.
        Just curious, since i always thought that the guncannon would be a bit
taller, and the RDII's would be way taller than the rx-78, with the goufs
and zakus being almost as tall as the rx-78.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919