Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:10:14 +0800

>I like to use a little tissue paper,just rip out a piece small enough,put it
>in the polycap(dont fold it,just lay it over it) and pop it in,it's cheap
and
>effedctive(i used that to get the joints in my LM mini eva kids to stick)

        That's a new one for me. I think I'll try it. Do you use single or
double ply tissue? (just kidding)
        On a serious question though...without power tools, how does one cut the
plastic...I have a Gaz which has two solid parts for the skirt/bosy, and I
want to cut the front and side skirt plates and use springs to keep them in
position. How do I ciut it without the aid of power tools, and how do I
cut them neatly?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter